Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Flutters In The Upper Left Back

Where are you?

Where are you in the planning? For those (yes there are also men who go there) that would follow my schedule, here's where I am:

Week 30:
French: grammar is all part (period 3 and 4)
Math: finish (to be reviewed quickly even when the geometry in space), I attack thoroughly exos and subjects.
History: I am trying to loop the Modern Age, so still 2 chapters
Art History : loop to ancient times (not too advanced ... but it's long!)
Geography: Rest period 3 and 4 to
ICM : curly
SVT : loop
Physics: rest energy, light, astronomy and mechanics

I'm pretty happy with my progress. My goal for the week is the story of Curly and Geo-physics this week because I'm leaving on vacation Saturday ... and I intend to take with me my sheets! So from next week, finished sheets, it subjects and exercises galore! For what is not finished, I'll just read the As, but it will not end much, if not the grammar and history of art (if I keep my goals week course).

And you?? You disappeared??

0 comments:

Post a Comment