Saturday, August 14, 2010

Crochet Pattern Baby Booties Sheepskin Sole

Back In

Back in Paris, I found the rain ... and my computer ^ ^
I is not too idle during the holidays, I'm pretty satisfied. I completed the physical, it remains for me to finish the story. I'm going to end and parallel to the topics and exercises. So new programs:
Morning annals
Afternoon Evening
learn the cards: years of math and grammar

How do you advance? Also in the same train?

admit that the return is difficult because the motivation is remained somewhat in the Vendee! But six weeks of the contest is not the time to falter! Not easy to be understood around me, not easy to see everyone to sunbathe while others remain locked up ... I can almost hope that time passes more quickly to be rid of writings. And returned to the IUFM coming soon, too, with 30 dates of competition already established white (17 and 18 September) ...

I pray to qualify, because I can not wait now is to do internships in responsibility! I who was so reluctant this year, and I regret it bitterly now I just waiting for that!

So we have what it takes ...

Good luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment