Sunday, June 20, 2010

How To Implement Licensing Java

Planning Review Session 2011 Registration

a while since I last posted. But today I have something to offer.
I made a schedule Review (you will pardon my writing, because I took the opportunity to train myself to write beautiful letters ^ ^) but a timetable still! He began the week 23 (we're 25) and finished in week 36 (September 12). So we are behind! I am inspired schedules that offer manuals and added Vuibert Civics and moral. So to catch up, we still have one week to complete the period 1, then it will be cool we will have 3 weeks for each period. Do not forget to topics and exos, especially for math. This is of course only as an indication that I propose this schedule, you to see what you made ^ ^ For my part I will try to keep myself because I find it rather well distributed.

Planning Review PERC 2010 - 2011 (the pages are in sequence from one another, like a frieze)

And "bonus", here are the subjects of the PERC 2010 Academy of Versailles (science major), I finally got transferred.
PERC 2010 - French
PERC 2010 - Maths
PERC 2010 - Science

0 comments:

Post a Comment