Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Root Canal Causing Seizures

new in the library! !!

This title had been missing, yes because it was a moment that I did not buy books!
Besides, if you're interested I still have a few to sell for EPS, history and geography, science, English, English. I also want to tell you that I also sell a mini notebook, perfect for taking courses, I rarely used this year (a dozen times at most!) And I've already another laptop. So for all this: contact me!
So I said, new in the library ... in fact, here is my latest entries:

-All over the written tests, Vuibert
History-Geography in sheet, Hachette
-300 historical issues , geography, art history and civics and moral
-Time Art History, Cycle 3, Nathan
-Art History, Librio
-Training written test, French, history, geography, education civic and moral Vuibert
-Training written exam, mathematics, experimental sciences and technology, Vuibert

Borrowing Library:
-The Art History for Dummies
-symbolism, ukiyo-e, realism, impressionism, all editions of short and long

I recall that j 'were minor in history this year, so I have a lot of work! Hence my sudden interest in this matter ^ ^

Otherwise at the schedule, I advance pretty well, not in order but this advance (the principal). For the first time I finished the French and history. So on the 2nd period, I must catch up with the 1st and 2nd all, knowing that I have already completed the Middle Ages today ^ ^. It remains for me two weeks and a half, it's doable, but mostly it is imperative that I put out all the stops on math, otherwise it will be the cata ... And you, where are you at in your schedule?

other news, I have a new job for the fall, I teach at home. The perfect job to get in shape! Hopefully I'll be up to par, it's a first for me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment